Recipe by Hungry Chefs
An amazing way to prepare salmon, this recipe is fresh-tasting and absolutely delicious!
Top Review by NovaM
I made this exactly as written and it was very tasty. The sauce was a bit too thin for my liking, though, and needed a bit of salt. Other than that, I really enjoyed this and will probably make it again.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon mint, minced
- 4 (5 ounce) salmon steaks (preferably Pacific or Alaskan) or 4 (5 ounce) salmon fillets (preferably Pacific or Alaskan)
- 16 green grapes, sliced in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dressing ingredients in a glass bowl and whisk until creamy.
- Set aside half the dressing to serve with the cooked salmon.
- In a large glass casserole dish, marinate the salmon in the remaining dressing and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the barbecue.
- Grill salmon for 5-10 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, warm the reserved lime dressing in a small pan on low.
- To serve, place a salmon fillet on each plate then sprinkle with grapes. Serve with extra dressing on the side.