1/4 Photos of Grilled Salmon With Corn,tomato & Avocado Relish
Oh my.... this relish is good on any type of fish, we tried it on DH's trout... yummmm. Recipe calls for fresh corn, but frozen is okay too. If using fresh corn, you'll need 2 ears, cooked and removed from ears. Given to me by DS's sweetheart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- 2 ea. tomatoes (cored and cut into 3/4-inch pieces)
- 2 ea. avocados (halved, pitted & diced)
- 1/2 red onion (small,finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (fresh,chopped)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon, filets
- 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1Combine corn,tomatoes,avacados,onion, parsley, olive oil and lemon juice, season with kosher salt and pepper, set aside.
- 2Preheat grill to medium, brush salmon filets lightly with olive oil, dust with creole seasoning.
- 3Cook 4-5 minutes, turn and cook another 4 minute (cook time depends on thickness of filets).
- 4Serve with corn,tomato avacado relish -- YUMMMMMMY.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Corn,tomato & Avocado Relish
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.5
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 141.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 39.5 g