1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon With Corn, Tomato, and Avocado Relish
This is an Emeril's recipe I got off the Food Network site. For something so simple, this is SO tasty!! Grilled asparagus goes well with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 large vine ripe tomatoes (about 2 C diced)
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 6 tablespoons diced red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 salmon fillets, with skin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 1In a medium bowl, add corn, tomatoes, avocados, onions, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Toss to combine and set aside.
- 2Preheat grill to medium high.
- 3Lightly brush the fillets with olive oil and season flesh side with 1/8 tsp of the Essence, 1/4 tsp salt and a pinch of the remaining pepper. Add to grill, skin side down, and cook until skin is crisp about 4-5 minutes. Turn and cook until the salmon is opaque and medium rare about 4 minutes, or how ever you like your fish cooked.
- 4Serve with relish on top with the grilled asparagus.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Corn, Tomato, and Avocado Relish
Serving Size: 1 (605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.3
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 1391.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 68.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Emeril's Original Essence