susie cooks's Note:
This is such a summer time recipe. The vinaigrette recipe makes more than you will need. It is great also on aa a salad dressing. It lasts up to 1 week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 ounces salmon steaks or 4 -6 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 1Combine garlic, lemon thyme, salt and pepper, olive oil.
- 2Pour over salmon.
- 3Grill salmon for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until done.
- 4Juice 1 of each fruit.
- 5Segment the remaining fruit.
- 6In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup fruit juice and other remaining ingredients (except citrus segments).
- 7Taste and adjust seasonings.
- 8Saute spinach with olive oil.
- 9Plate spinach and top with salmon.
- 10Drizzle with vinaigrette and top with citrus segments.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Citrus Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.2
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 901.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: