Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is one of the only things I've ever made up. I like that none of the flavors overpower each other, and the Rose's keeps it from being too tart. This is very easily adjustable. Time includes marinating.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 2 -3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons Rose's lime juice
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 -3 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Mix all ingredients together and put into large ziploc bag.
- Add salmon and toss well to coat.
- Marinate about 30 minutes.
- Grill salmon over med. heat about 7-8 minute per done or until salmon flakes with fork.
Delicious combination of flavors! I ended up grilling it on my gas stovetop As it was pouring rain outside and yes, I am a fair weather griller. I also used fresh dill which I added near then end of cooking. Made for My Three Chefs tag.