Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
The creamy "no cook" chive and dill sauce is the perfect complement for salmon and cucumbers.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon With Chive and Dill Sauce and Cucumbers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Coat a fish basket with non-stick spray.
- Sauce: Place ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Fish: Place fillets in basket, put on grill flesh side down, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Turn basket over, cover and cook 2 minutes or until center of fish is opaque.
- Squeeze a bit of lemon juice on each fillet.
- Garnish: Thin slice cucumber.
- To assemble: Place each fillet on a serving dish, surround with cucumber slices and top fillets with sauce.
We're not enthusiastic fish eaters, but this sauce made all the salmon "disappear." Thank you for such an easy and delicious recipe and sauce!