1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon With Chive and Dill Sauce and Cucumbers
The creamy "no cook" chive and dill sauce is the perfect complement for salmon and cucumbers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- white pepper
- 1 English cucumber, thin sliced (burpless)
- 1Preheat grill to 400°F.
- 2Coat a fish basket with non-stick spray.
- 3Sauce: Place ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- 4Fish: Place fillets in basket, put on grill flesh side down, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- 5Turn basket over, cover and cook 2 minutes or until center of fish is opaque.
- 6Squeeze a bit of lemon juice on each fillet.
- 7Garnish: Thin slice cucumber.
- 8To assemble: Place each fillet on a serving dish, surround with cucumber slices and top fillets with sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Chive and Dill Sauce and Cucumbers
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.3
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 320.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 29.8 g