- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- white pepper
- 4 (5 -7 1/2 ounce) salmon fillets
- olive oil
- lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 English cucumber, thin sliced (burpless)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Coat a fish basket with non-stick spray.
- Sauce: Place ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Fish: Place fillets in basket, put on grill flesh side down, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Turn basket over, cover and cook 2 minutes or until center of fish is opaque.
- Squeeze a bit of lemon juice on each fillet.
- Garnish: Thin slice cucumber.
- To assemble: Place each fillet on a serving dish, surround with cucumber slices and top fillets with sauce.