1/2 Photos of Grilled Salmon With Chili-Lime Sauce
We just love salmon and really enjoyed this recipe for it, which was adapted from Quick & Easy Vietnamese. You can sub another meaty fish, if you wish, such as tuna or halibut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For The Salmon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 lbs salmon fillets
For The Sauce
- 1To marinate the fish, combine the oil, ginger, garlic, shallots, fish sauce, soy sauce, and sugar in a medium bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved and everything is mixed well.
- 2Place the salmon fillets in the bowl and turn to coat with the marinade (or put the salmon in a zip lock bag, add the marinade, squeeze out air, and seal).
- 3Cover and set aside for 20 to 30 minutes, or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- 4To prepare the sauce, combine all ingredients listed for the sauce in a small bowl; stir to dissolve the sugar and mix everything well.
- 5To cook the fish, build a hot charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill.
- 6Place the fish carefully on the grill for about 5 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fish and how well you like it done.
- 7Transfer to a serving platter alongside the Chili-Lime Sauce and serve hot or warm.
- 8Note: To bake in the oven, preheat oven to 375F and bake for about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Chili-Lime Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.3
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 2852.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 40.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: