From Cooking Light magazine May 2012 - I haven't tried this yet, but am so excited to! Will update when I do.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 cup couscous, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skinless
- cooking spray
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; cook 3 minutes or until browned. Add nuts; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add couscous; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add wine and broth; bring to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork; stir in lemon rind and juice, 1/4 t salt, and black pepper.
- Combine white pepper, ground fennel, coriander, sugar and 1/4 t salt in a small bowl. Coat salmon fillets with cooking spray. Sprinkle fillets with spice mixture. Place salmon on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill over medium heat 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Serve hot with couscous.
Deeeelicious!! Didn't change a thing. Made for New Kids on the Block tag game. :)