Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great dinner that is equally good for you!
- 3⁄4 lb salmon fillet
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup corn
- 1 small vidalia onion
- 1 cup English seedless cucumber
- Combine orange juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, and oil.
- Salt and pepper the fish and marinate in mixture for 10 minutes.
- Spray indoor grill pan with non stick spray and cook fish skin up first, for 5 minutes until browned on top. Flip with skin down and continue cooking about 8 more minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile in a skillet, cook onion, salt, and chili powder on high until softened and golden brown.
- Add black beans, corn, and then diced cucumber last.
- Plate bean salad on dish with salmon on top.