Grilled Salmon With Black Bean Salad
- Combine orange juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, and oil.
- Salt and pepper the fish and marinate in mixture for 10 minutes.
- Spray indoor grill pan with non stick spray and cook fish skin up first, for 5 minutes until browned on top. Flip with skin down and continue cooking about 8 more minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile in a skillet, cook onion, salt, and chili powder on high until softened and golden brown.
- Add black beans, corn, and then diced cucumber last.
- Plate bean salad on dish with salmon on top.