Recipe by BakinBaby
This sounds so good! Recipe calls for packaged hollandaise sauce, if you're not into packaged, try making your own hollandaise. I thought the ease of the prepackaged made this dish quick and easy.
Top Review by Julie F
Excellent salmon recipe!!! We used fresh basil from the garden to make this salmon. It was a wonderful rub/marinade and the Hollandaise Sauce made it even more delicious! We will definitely be making this again! Thank you for sharing!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel (grated)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf (cut into narrow strips)
- 1 lemon (cut in wedges)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, lemon peel and seasoning salt in small bowl, rub mixture onto both sides of salmon steaks.
- Lighly oil the grill, place salmon on grill at medium heat setting; cook 5 min.,turn and continue cooking 5 minute more, or until fish flakes easily. Baste salmon with olive oil mixture while cooking.
- While cooking salmon, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- Remove salmon to individual serving plates, spoon Hollandaise sauce over top and sprinkle with fresh basil, garnish with lemon wedges.