Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sounds so good! Recipe calls for packaged hollandaise sauce, if you're not into packaged, try making your own hollandaise. I thought the ease of the prepackaged made this dish quick and easy.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel (grated)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf (cut into narrow strips)
- 1 lemon (cut in wedges)
- Heat grill.
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, lemon peel and seasoning salt in small bowl, rub mixture onto both sides of salmon steaks.
- Lighly oil the grill, place salmon on grill at medium heat setting; cook 5 min.,turn and continue cooking 5 minute more, or until fish flakes easily. Baste salmon with olive oil mixture while cooking.
- While cooking salmon, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- Remove salmon to individual serving plates, spoon Hollandaise sauce over top and sprinkle with fresh basil, garnish with lemon wedges.
Excellent salmon recipe!!! We used fresh basil from the garden to make this salmon. It was a wonderful rub/marinade and the Hollandaise Sauce made it even more delicious! We will definitely be making this again! Thank you for sharing!