Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
No honey or sugar-simple grilled recipe with stove top onion preparation. From a NJ magazine.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon With Balsamic Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Brush salmon with1 tablespoons olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Squeeze lemon over salmon.
- Grill for 8-12 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile put 1 tablespoons olive oil in non-stick pan. Add onions and cook on low heat until they begin to caramelize, about 15 minutes. When ready to serve, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and heat through.
- To serve, top salmon with onions.