Recipe by ellie_
Recipe source: Bon Appetit (June, 2007)
Top Review by I'mPat
I scaled this back for 3 serves but my salmon was pre-cut into 4 small portions so I laid them close side by side in the alfoil parcel and cooked as directed, though I did so in a 160C oven fan forced oven for 20 minutes and checked and thought they could do with another 10 minutes (bad mistake - would have been better resealing package and letting them finish cooking for 10 minutes in the package), overall a very enjoyable an easy recipe, thank you ellie_, made for Please Review My Recipe.
- 1 (5 lb) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 12 baby bok choy, halved
- 5 tablespoons sake
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- lime wedge, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill to medim high heat.
- Overlap 5 50 x 18 inch pieces of tin foil on a work surface to make a 50 x 26 inch piece foil.
- Place salmon in the center and then rub salmon with sesam oil and sprinke with salt, pepper, garlic and ginger. Arrange bok choy around salmon. Drizzle with sake and soy sauce. Fold up foil and seal.
- Using a cookie sheet transfer package to grill. Cook for 20-30 minutes or until salmon is done (opaque in center) and then transfer salmon package to work surface. Open and let stand for 10 minutes (or up to 45 minutes).
- Peel back foil.
- Transfer salmon and bok choy to plates, squeezing lime juice over.