1/2 Photos of Grilled Salmon With Baby Bok Chop
Recipe source: Bon Appetit (June, 2007)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill to medim high heat.
- 2Overlap 5 50 x 18 inch pieces of tin foil on a work surface to make a 50 x 26 inch piece foil.
- 3Place salmon in the center and then rub salmon with sesam oil and sprinke with salt, pepper, garlic and ginger. Arrange bok choy around salmon. Drizzle with sake and soy sauce. Fold up foil and seal.
- 4Using a cookie sheet transfer package to grill. Cook for 20-30 minutes or until salmon is done (opaque in center) and then transfer salmon package to work surface. Open and let stand for 10 minutes (or up to 45 minutes).
- 5Peel back foil.
- 6Transfer salmon and bok choy to plates, squeezing lime juice over.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Baby Bok Chop
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 503.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 40.2 g