Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
An easy way to prepare salmon with a delicious sauce to accompany it.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon With a Honey Dill Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and grill. I use the George Foreman for this.
- Meanwhile, heat butter, honey and dill over low heat.
- Pour some of the sauce over your fillets after they have grilled for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Pour remaining sauce over fillets to serve.
Mmmmmm This was delicious!
I fix my salmon this way quite often. It's easy and delicious! Thank you for posting.