Recipe by chia
this is a quick weeknight meal for these hot summer nights. alternately this can be roasted in the oven at 450 for 20 minutes. this can be made with tuna also, as i did in the photo.
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 236.59 ml chopped fresh pineapple
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro or 59.14 ml basil
- 2-4 chopped jalapenos
- 9.85 ml lime juice
- 0.5-0.75 ml hot sauce
- 907.18 g center cut salmon fillets
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat grill to high.
- in a medium bowl mix all the salsa ingredients.
- cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- place salmon in a glass dish.
- rub both sides with oil and lemon juice, marinate in the fridge for 20-30 minutes place salmon on grill skin side down.
- cook 10 minutes, turning halfway through, until done to your liking.
- remove to a platter.
- add salt& pepper, serve with salsa.