1/5 Photos of Grilled Salmon W/Pineapple Salsa
this is a quick weeknight meal for these hot summer nights. alternately this can be roasted in the oven at 450 for 20 minutes. this can be made with tuna also, as i did in the photo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat grill to high.
- 2in a medium bowl mix all the salsa ingredients.
- 3cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- 4place salmon in a glass dish.
- 5rub both sides with oil and lemon juice, marinate in the fridge for 20-30 minutes place salmon on grill skin side down.
- 6cook 10 minutes, turning halfway through, until done to your liking.
- 7remove to a platter.
- 8add salt& pepper, serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon W/Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.3
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 116.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 32.0 g