Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very simple and easy to make. Will be a hit.
- 1 lb salmon
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 garlic cloves
- 6 large fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on salmon filet.
- Place skin side up on hot seasoned grill on Med heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side.
- In a sauté pan on med heat, add 1/2 tsp olive oil. When hot, add diced garlic and finely diced basil. Blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream and a dash of salt/pepper (blackening spice can be substituted if you like Cajun). Cook cream mixture over med-high heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture breaks down and becomes thick. Pour over cooked Salmon immediately.