Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love fresh salmon here in the Pacific NW and I love tarragon so I hope to try this simple dish soon.
- Start a grill or preheat broiler.
- Brush both sides of salmon with lemon juice.
- Grill for 5 to 6 minutes per side, turning once, until salmon flakes when prodded with the tines of a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine shallots, tarragon, yogurt, tomato, and parsley.
- Mix well.
- When salmon steaks are done, arrange on dinner plates and spoon some of the tarragon sauce alongside.
- Exchanges Per Serving: 4 Lean Protein, 1/2 Carbohydrate (Skim Milk).
- Nutrition Facts: 240 calories (34% calories from fat), 31 g protein, 9 g total fat (1.4 g saturated fat), 7 g carbohydrates, trace dietary fiber, 77 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium.