Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Bon Appetit magazine, May 1990.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 salmon steaks (9-ounces each)
- lime wedge, for serving
- Combine first 3 ingredients.
- Place salmon in glass baking dish.
- Pour lime butter over.
- Let salmon marinate while preparing barbecue or preheating broiler.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler.
- Cook salmon until just opaque, brushing with lime butter marinade occasionally, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to plates.
- Brush with any remaining lime butter.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges.