Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Bon Appetit magazine, May 1990.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon Steaks With Lime Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 3 ingredients.
- Place salmon in glass baking dish.
- Pour lime butter over.
- Let salmon marinate while preparing barbecue or preheating broiler.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler.
- Cook salmon until just opaque, brushing with lime butter marinade occasionally, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to plates.
- Brush with any remaining lime butter.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges.