Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a slight modification of a salad I got the other day from a bagel shop near my work - Bagel Lovers Cafe. Their version has no meat, but includes mandarin oranges and a red wine vinaigrette which is too sweet for me, so I've changed it somewhat to be a great dinner salad I can make it at home.
- 4 cups salad greens, preferably mixed field geens
- 12 ounces salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Season salmon with salt, pepper, and lemon.
- Grill for 4 minutes on each side or cook for 6-7 minutes in a countertop grill.
- Toss greens with desired amount of dressing.
- Top with cheese, almonds, raisins, and the grilled fish.