This recipe is from Prevention magazine. We tried this last weekend and really liked it along with grilled veggie packets and grilled pineapple slices. Low fat and low calorie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice salmon lengthwise into 12 long strips and thread each onto a soaked wooden skewer. Place in shallow dish.
- 2In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper. Pour over skewers and turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- 3Transfer marinade to small saucepan and simmer for several minutes.
- 4Preheat outdoor or indoor grill to medium high heat. Lightly oil grill. Thread one lemon wedge onto the end of each skewer. Cook skewers on preheated grill for 4 minutes per side, brushing often with marinade.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon Skewers - Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 723.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 17.1 g