Bone Man's Note:
The original recipe came from the International Deli Cookbook (Zeidler), pre-tweaking. It's great for topping grilled salmon or as a condiment for deli sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the Creole mustard, powdered mustard, honey and vinegar together in a mixing bowl.
- 2Add the olive oil slowly as you whisk it in to the mix. It should come to approximately a mayonnaise consistency.
- 3Finally, add the dill and blend it into the mix.
- 4Refrigerate, covered, until serving. You can make it up a couple days ahead of time if you wish.
- 5I have also tried this with hot, sweet mustard and it comes out very good.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon Sauce No. 2
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar