1/4 Photos of Grilled Salmon Salad
4 hrs 10 mins
This is a delicious salad for a summertime lunch or brunch. It came from The Barefoot Contessa cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs salmon fillets, cut into 4 ",slices
- 1 cup celery, diced small
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced small
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or kosher salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1Rub the salmon filets with a little olive oil so they don't stick to the grill and salt and pepper them lightly.
- 2Cook the filets on a hot grill for about 5- 6 min.
- 3per side.
- 4They should still be rare in the middle.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and chill for several hours until cold and firm.
- 6Remove from frig and remove any skin.
- 7Break filets up into small chunks and put into a bowl.
- 8If there is any juice on the plate they chilled on, dump it into the bowl with salmon.
- 9Add the celery, onion, capers and dill.
- 10Mix the olive oil, vinegar salt and pepper and pour over salmon.
- 11Mix well and serve cold or at room temp.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 609.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 47.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: