1/2 Photos of Grilled Salmon Quesadillas With Cucumber Salsa
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- 2Combine cucumber and salsa in small bowl; set aside.
- 3Brush salmon with 2 tablespoons oil.
- 4Grill, covered, over medium-hot coals 5 to 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
- 5Transfer to plate; flake with fork.
- 6Spoon salmon evenly over half of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch border.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese and jalapeño pepper slices.
- 8Fold tortillas in half; brush tortillas with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- 9Grill quesadillas over medium-hot coals until browned on both sides and cheese is melted.
- 10Serve with Cucumber Salsa.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon Quesadillas With Cucumber Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.5
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 1044.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 27.5 g