Make and share this Grilled Salmon Quesadillas With Cucumber Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Combine cucumber and salsa in small bowl; set aside.
- Brush salmon with 2 tablespoons oil.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot coals 5 to 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
- Transfer to plate; flake with fork.
- Spoon salmon evenly over half of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch border.
- Sprinkle with cheese and jalapeño pepper slices.
- Fold tortillas in half; brush tortillas with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Grill quesadillas over medium-hot coals until browned on both sides and cheese is melted.
- Serve with Cucumber Salsa.
Wow, this was good! I usually don't like mixing cheese and seafood, but the goat cheese was more like a cream sauce. I definitely wouldn't use monteray jack cheese instead. The cucumber salsa was also a nice addition. All in all, this was a unique, tasty quesadilla, and I'm sure I'll be making it again! [Tagged & Reviewed for BEST OF 2012]
Very filling and yummy quesadilla. I didn't put a lot of jalapenos, but the few I did add gave it a good flavor. The cucumber salsa was fresh and complimented the salmon. Made for Fall 2012 PAC.