I can't wait until the weather warms up again! I'll be outside with my grill, enjoying this fresh dinner! Found in Favorite Brand Name Mexican Fiesta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prep grill for direct cooking. Combine cucumber and salsa in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Brush salmon with 2 tablespoons oil. Grill covered for 5-6 minutes per side until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer to plate and flake.
- 3Spoon salmon evenly over half of each tortilla, leaving 1 inch border. Sprinkle ccheese and jalapeno pepper slices. Fold tortillas in half & brush with remaining oil.
- 4Grill quesadillas until browned on both sides and cheese is melted. Serve with cucumber salsa.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon Quesadillas With Cucumber Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.1
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 898.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 27.3 g