Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't wait until the weather warms up again! I'll be outside with my grill, enjoying this fresh dinner! Found in Favorite Brand Name Mexican Fiesta.
- 1 cucumber, peeled seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 8 ounces salmon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divived
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas
- 6 ounces goat cheese or 6 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, sliced drained and pickled
- Prep grill for direct cooking. Combine cucumber and salsa in small bowl. Set aside.
- Brush salmon with 2 tablespoons oil. Grill covered for 5-6 minutes per side until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer to plate and flake.
- Spoon salmon evenly over half of each tortilla, leaving 1 inch border. Sprinkle ccheese and jalapeno pepper slices. Fold tortillas in half & brush with remaining oil.
- Grill quesadillas until browned on both sides and cheese is melted. Serve with cucumber salsa.