1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon Paprika
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This recipe for quick and easy grilled salmon is based on Kalyn's Grilled Salmon with Maple Syrup Glaze from Kalyn's Kitchen. I find that her site is a fantastic source overall, and particularly for protein filled entrees. http://www.elanaspantry.com/grilled-salmon-paprika/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse salmon, pat dry and place in an 11 x 7 baking dish.
- 2In a small bowl, combine paprika, cumin and salt.
- 3Drizzle agave over salmon, the sprinkle with paprika mixture.
- 4Marinate for 30 minutes to 5 hours.
- 5Grill salmon (skin side down) for 4-5 minutes, then turn over.
- 6Grill on other side for 3 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon Paprika
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 696.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: