This recipe for quick and easy grilled salmon is based on Kalyn's Grilled Salmon with Maple Syrup Glaze from Kalyn's Kitchen. I find that her site is a fantastic source overall, and particularly for protein filled entrees. http://www.elanaspantry.com/grilled-salmon-paprika/
- Rinse salmon, pat dry and place in an 11 x 7 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, cumin and salt.
- Drizzle agave over salmon, the sprinkle with paprika mixture.
- Marinate for 30 minutes to 5 hours.
- Grill salmon (skin side down) for 4-5 minutes, then turn over.
- Grill on other side for 3 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.