Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect for the grill . . . the delicate fish grills on squares of foil over indirect heat for moist results.
- Rinse fish and pat dry. In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil; pour into a zip lock bag. Add fish to bag, seal and turn to coat evenly. Chill 30 minutes.
- Meanwhiule, cut 4 pieces of heavy foil, each slightly larger than the fish. Rub ONE side of each piece with oil. Arrange foil, oiled-side up on a large baking sheet.
- Start grill and prepare for indirect-heat cooking.
- Drain marinade from bag and discard. Place each piece of fish on a piece of foil (for salmon, place skin side down). Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Transfer fish, on foil, to grill. Cover or close lid. Cook fish until opaque but still moist looking in center, about 20 minutes.
- With spatula, transfer fish to plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nice way to grill salmon. Simple and tasty. Thanks Hungarian Gypsy for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2010.