1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon or Halibut
Hungarian Gypsy's Note:
Perfect for the grill . . . the delicate fish grills on squares of foil over indirect heat for moist results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse fish and pat dry. In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil; pour into a zip lock bag. Add fish to bag, seal and turn to coat evenly. Chill 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhiule, cut 4 pieces of heavy foil, each slightly larger than the fish. Rub ONE side of each piece with oil. Arrange foil, oiled-side up on a large baking sheet.
- 3Start grill and prepare for indirect-heat cooking.
- 4Drain marinade from bag and discard. Place each piece of fish on a piece of foil (for salmon, place skin side down). Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Transfer fish, on foil, to grill. Cover or close lid. Cook fish until opaque but still moist looking in center, about 20 minutes.
- 6With spatula, transfer fish to plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon or Halibut
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.4
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.8 mg
- Sodium 152.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 45.2 g