1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon or Halibut
Hungarian Gypsy's Note:
Perfect for the grill . . . the delicate fish grills on squares of foil over indirect heat for moist results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse fish and pat dry. In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil; pour into a zip lock bag. Add fish to bag, seal and turn to coat evenly. Chill 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhiule, cut 4 pieces of heavy foil, each slightly larger than the fish. Rub ONE side of each piece with oil. Arrange foil, oiled-side up on a large baking sheet.
- 3Start grill and prepare for indirect-heat cooking.
- 4Drain marinade from bag and discard. Place each piece of fish on a piece of foil (for salmon, place skin side down). Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Transfer fish, on foil, to grill. Cover or close lid. Cook fish until opaque but still moist looking in center, about 20 minutes.
- 6With spatula, transfer fish to plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon or Halibut
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.4
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.8 mg
- Sodium 152.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 45.2 g