Recipe by Sharlene~W
Grilled salmon with a savory blend of horseradish and soy.
Top Review by mamaDlicious
I just needed a quick sauce to go with my grilled salmon and bumped into this one. I modified it a bit so i made mine with lowfat cottage cheese, fresh grated horseradish and i left the mayonnaise out. I also added some extra limejuice together with the lemon to get a little more 'zest'. I mixed it in the foodprocessor and added a bit of skimmed milk to make it more moist. Really fantastic!! It made my grilled salmon and it had a perfect smooth/sharp taste. Thanx for this recipe!
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml prepared white horseradish
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml prepared white horseradish
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 6 salmon fillets, 1 inch-thick (about 6 ounces each)
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- For Sauce: Mix all sauce ingredients in small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.) For Salmon: Spray grill rack generously with nonstick spray.
- Prepare barbecue (nedium-high heat).
- Whisk oil, horseradish, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in another small bowl.
- Brush oil mixture over both sides of salmon fillets.
- Grill salmon just until opaque in center, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer salmon to plates.
- Serve with sauce.