1/2 Photos of Grilled Salmon Fillets with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Grilled salmon with a savory blend of horseradish and soy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared white horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1For Sauce: Mix all sauce ingredients in small bowl.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3(Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.) For Salmon: Spray grill rack generously with nonstick spray.
- 4Prepare barbecue (nedium-high heat).
- 5Whisk oil, horseradish, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in another small bowl.
- 6Brush oil mixture over both sides of salmon fillets.
- 7Grill salmon just until opaque in center, about 4 minutes per side.
- 8Transfer salmon to plates.
- 9Serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon Fillets with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.5
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 180.5 mg
- Sodium 738.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 64.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: