Southwestern style salmon cooked in foil packets. Can be cooked on the BBQ or in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless salmon fillet
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 (3/4 ounce) envelope fajita seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 large bell peppers, cut in strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup green chili salsa or 1/2 cup cilantro salsa or 1/2 cup chipotle salsa
- warm tortilla (optional)
- additional salsa (optional)
- shredded monterey jack cheese (optional)
- 1Preheat grill to medium high or oven to 450°F.
- 2Cut salmon crosswise into 1/2 inch stips and sprinkle with lime juice.
- 3Toss salmon with fajita seasoning and flour.
- 4In a bowl, combine peppers, onions, beans and salsa.
- 5Tear off 4 sheets (12x18 inches) heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 6Center 1/4 of the vegetable mixture on each sheet.
- 7Top each with 1/4 of the salmon.
- 8Fold up foil to form packets and seal edges.
- 9Grill 9-11 minutes covered or bake on a cookie sheet 25-30 minutes.
- 10Serve with tortillas, salsa and cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon Fajita Packets
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 312.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 42.7 g