Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
an adopted recipe
- 1 lb smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon onion, Grated
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, Slice the Cheddar Cheese into 4 slices of 2 1/2 ozs each
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices French bread
- Mix the salmon with the onion, lemon juice, and mayonnaise.
- Spread the mixture on thick slices of French bread and top with a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Add a top slice of bread and butter both sides of the sandwich generously.
- Grill until brown, then turn and brown the other side, and the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
A great sandwich ~Bekah~, I scaled it back for 1 and used wholemeal/wholegrain sliced bread and used the sandwich toaster/press to cook it, so therefore skipped buttering both sides. Thank you, made for Bargain Basement.