1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon by Bobby Flay (Healthy)
This is a recipe from Health.com. Uses fresh roasted corn and fresh tomatoes as a topping for grilled salmon. Healthy and flavorful. NOTE: Trader Joe's sells roasted corn in the freezer section if you are looking for a short cut!
My Private Note
fish fi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ears shucked corn
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, divided
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil, plus
- whole basil sprig (to garnish) (optional)
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1Soak corn in a large bowl of cold water for 20 minutes. Remove and pat dry.
- 2Coat corn on all sides with cooking spray, and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Grill about 15 minutes or until charred on all sides.
- 3Remove cobs from grill, and cool slightly. Slice the kernels from the cobs, and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 4Add tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar, and sliced basil; season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Let the relish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
- 5Meanwhile, lightly coat both sides of salmon fillets with cooking spray; season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 6Place fillets skin side down, and grill 3–4 minutes or until golden brown. Flip fillets, and grill for 3 more minutes. Fish should feel slightly firm in the center and will register 145° on an instant-read thermometer.
- 7Place salmon onto each of 4 plates, and spoon relish over top. Garnish with basil sprigs, if desired.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon by Bobby Flay (Healthy)
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.4
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 418.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 27.8 g