Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Cilantro, ginger and dijon... great flavors inhance the salmon.
- 1 lb salmon fillet (skinless cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ginger (minced)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- salt and black pepper
- lime wedge
- In a food processor, pulse salmon cubes just enough to grind coarsely, transfer to bowl, add remaining ingredients (except lime), form into patties, season with salt and pepper.
- Grill burgers on a lightly oiled rack, turning once, about 4 minute each side.
- Serve with lime wedges, or on a bun.