Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe from Rachael Ray from chef#464080. This looks really yummy. But since I don't like feta, I would try with another cheese.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, 1 inch thick, skin on and at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat a grill to high. Cut four 8-by-12-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil. Place each salmon fillet skin side down on a sheet; top each with 2 tablespoons ranch dressing, 1 tablespoon bacon and 1 tablespoon feta; season with pepper.
- Fold up the sides of the foil, leaving the top exposed. Place on the grill, cover and cook until almost opaque in the thickest part, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with the tomatoes.
Yummo! Only change I made was to use cutlets instead of fillets because locally they always seem to be of a higher quality. Beautiful blend of flavors and cooking with the BBQ grill hood down softened the feta well without melting it, which was spot on because IMO feta isn't a good melting cheese. Much enjoyed along with a light salad on a summer night.
this is really good i put black olives with it and dont be afraid of feta with salmon they match up really wellzaar tour 6
Great salmon dish! Easy, with just a few quick ingredients, for a great tasting dish. Thanks for sharing! ZWT6