Recipe by Boomette
A recipe from Rachael Ray from chef#464080. This looks really yummy. But since I don't like feta, I would try with another cheese.
Top Review by whtbxrmom
I used Aldi's Fit N' Active Ranch, low sodium bacon and fresh tomatoes from the garden. Other than the bacon pan, the clean up was a breeze. The adults liked this but the kids did not. We'll save this recipe for nights that the kids are not home.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, 1 inch thick, skin on and at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a grill to high. Cut four 8-by-12-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil. Place each salmon fillet skin side down on a sheet; top each with 2 tablespoons ranch dressing, 1 tablespoon bacon and 1 tablespoon feta; season with pepper.
- Fold up the sides of the foil, leaving the top exposed. Place on the grill, cover and cook until almost opaque in the thickest part, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with the tomatoes.