Three-olive Martini's Note:
This is a long time favorite of mine. The recipe lends itself well to personalization. I can't recall the origin of this recipe but I have played with it for years and find it is easily adjusted to your own tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove salmon skin and place salmon in a glass container.
- 2Prepare marinade and pour over salmon and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3While fish is marinating, prepare your rice. Being lazy, I prefer using Rice-o-roni Herb & Butter but you can easily substitute your favorite rice side dish here.
- 4Place filet(s) on 350° grill, season with coarse sea salt, fresh ground pepper and parsley flakes to taste.
- 5After 7-8 minutes flip filets, reseason and continue cooking for another 7-8 minutes or until the fish is light pink and flaky. Do not overcook.
- 6Serve salmon over a bed of rice with a chilled glass of Chardonnay or Pinot Noir.
- 7Bon Appetite!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 546.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 34.7 g