1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon and Mango Salsa
La Marz's Note:
This is my rendition of a similar recipe I read on a Martha Stewart's Simple Life small recipe book (the name might not be correct, sorry). This is one of my husband's favorite. Since I didn't buy the booklet, I don't know the exact recipe, but it is basically this...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season (I only used salt & pepper) the salmon, and grill it. You can use a skillet, if you don't want to go outside and grill.
- 2In the mean time, combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- 3When the salmon is cooked to your taste, serve it with the fresh salsa on top, and surrounding it. You will have "leftover" salsa, that you might just eat it by itself, since it's so good.
- 4It is very simple, but yet, really tasty!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon and Mango Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (665 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.1
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 223.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 66.4 g