Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
found in a magazine. posting to try later.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon and Grapefruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Coat grill with cooking spray, heat on high.
- Scrape vanilla seeds into a bowl. Add lemon and grapefruit juices, honey, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of oil.
- Toss arugula with 3/4 of the dressing.
- Grill salmon skin side down for 1 minute and turn.
- Season with salt and pepper and add remaining oil.
- Cook until fish is opaque, approximately 2 minutes.
- Serve salad on plate. Add salmon, grapfruit and remaining dressing.