Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A balsamic reduction is mixed with a bit of butter and drizzled over grilled salmon and grilled asparagus.
- Preheat outdoor grill or indoor grill pan to medium high.
- In a small saucepan, bring vinegar and honey to a boil and cook until reduced by half, whisking occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, whisk in butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the asparagus with 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper; grill, turning, until tender, about 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub remaining oil on the salmon and season with salt and pepper; grill, turning once, about 6 minutes for medium rare.
- Place salmon and asparagus on a serving plate and drizzle with balsamic sauce.