1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon and Asparagus With Balsamic Butter
A balsamic reduction is mixed with a bit of butter and drizzled over grilled salmon and grilled asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat outdoor grill or indoor grill pan to medium high.
- 2In a small saucepan, bring vinegar and honey to a boil and cook until reduced by half, whisking occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat, whisk in butter and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Toss the asparagus with 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper; grill, turning, until tender, about 9 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, rub remaining oil on the salmon and season with salt and pepper; grill, turning once, about 6 minutes for medium rare.
- 6Place salmon and asparagus on a serving plate and drizzle with balsamic sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon and Asparagus With Balsamic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.8
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 153.9 mg
- Sodium 287.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 68.1 g