1/4 Photos of Grilled Salmon and Asparagus Salad
A fun recipe to make on the grill. Maple syrup and Dijon mustard are the secret to fabulously flavored salmon and asparagus salad. Bring the flavors of the sea and earth to the table with this fabulous entrée! From eatbetteramerica.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- 2In small bowl, mix all Maple-Dijon Dressing ingredients with wire whisk.
- 3Cut salmon crosswise into 4 pieces. Brush salmon with 1 tablespoon of the dressing. In large bowl, toss asparagus and 1 tablespoon of the dressing. Place asparagus in grill basket (grill “wok”).
- 4When grill is heated, place asparagus and salmon, skin side down, on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals; cover grill. Cook asparagus 7 to 10 minutes and salmon 10 to 15 minutes, shaking grill basket or turning asparagus occasionally, until asparagus is crisp-tender and salmon flakes easily with fork.
- 5Slide pancake turner between salmon and skin to remove each piece from skin. On 4 plates, divide salad greens, carrots and egg. Top with asparagus then the salmon. Sprinkle with pepper. Serve with remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon and Asparagus Salad
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 112.1 mg
- Sodium 232.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: