- 6 medium salmon steaks
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, Chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon on well-greased broiler pan.
- Combine and blend oil, garlic, parsley, dill weed and salt in blender.
- Stir in bread crumbs and set aside.
- Brush steaks with butter.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons garlic mixture on each salmon steak.
- Return to broiler and broil 1 or 2 minutes or until lightly browned.