Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 medium salmon steaks
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, Chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- Place salmon on well-greased broiler pan.
- Combine and blend oil, garlic, parsley, dill weed and salt in blender.
- Stir in bread crumbs and set aside.
- Brush steaks with butter.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons garlic mixture on each salmon steak.
- Return to broiler and broil 1 or 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Blended 1/3 cup olive oil, juice of one lemon and Rosemary for basting. Placed one sprig of Tarragon on each piece of fish during last 10 minutes of barbecue.
WOW! This recipe is delicious! Loved the crusty topping on this salmon. The salmon was cooked to perfection. I used Atlantic salmon fillets and served it with Lo Mein and asparagus. Made for BB's Cookathon in Memory of her DH Ed.
Very good. We will definitely make this again.