- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce, low sodium preferred
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a ziploc bag mix together lemon pepper, minced garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved.
- Add fish, seal and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Lightly oil grill grate and preheat grill to medium.
- Remove salmon from marinade and discard marinade.
- Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.