Recipe by ellie_
This salmon is delicious and so easy! We had it with fingerling potatoes (also cooked on the grill) and tomato salad for a wonderful summer supper. This recipe can easily be adjusted to the amount of salmon or to the number you are serving. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (August 2007)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coriander seeds (or 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander)
- 6 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare barbecue.
- Grind fennel seeds and coriander seeds using a mortar and pestle or spice grinder. When I made this I used 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander (but probably could have used a bit less) and put it in with the fennel seeds so they were combined well.
- Brush both sides of the salmon with olive oil and then sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper and then the spice mixture, pressing to make sure the spices adhere to the fish.
- Grill salmon, covered, turning once - about 10 minutes or until done or when center is opaque.