Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A little different than one I found on AllRecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 6 salmon fillets
- Place salmon fillets in foil made into bowl (curl up edges to hold in liquid). Place on flat baking sheet or cutting board.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- Pour over the salmon and let it marinate while you preheat the grill, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill for medium-low heat.
- Slide just the foil with the salmon onto the grill. Cover with the lid and grill the fillet for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, about 20 minutes.
- Salmon should be able to flake with a fork, but not be too dry.