- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- lemon pepper
- garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- season salmon with lemon pepper, garlic, and salt.
- In a bowl, stir together soy, brown sugar, water and oil until sugar is dissolved.
- Place salmon in a large ziplock bag and pour mixture on top. Seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Place salmon on lightly oiled grill and cook for 6-8 minutes per side or until it flakes easy with fork.
- note: I have found it a bit easier just to wrap it in foil and put it on the grill!