Listen up all you salami lovers -- this is for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 12 inch skillet over med. heat. spread one side of each bread slice with gourmet mayonnaise and other side with butter.
- 2Place 2 bread slices, butter side down, in skillet. Top each with 2 salami slices, 2 tomato slices, 1 cheese slice and 1 bread slice, butter side up.
- 3Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bottoms of sandwiches are golden brown. Turn sandwiches; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining two sandwiches.
- 4* I prefer the Italian salami and have it sliced very thin -- so I use many more than just 8 slices.
- 5Note: If you have a George Foreman Grill or Panini Grill -- use that instead of a skillet. In addition to cutting down on the cooking time, you can also eliminate the butter/margarine.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salami Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.7
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 907.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 14.8 g