Recipe by Sweet Chef
From kraftfoods.com, its a simple, easy, and yummy quick sandwich for lunch anyday :)I just modified the recipe to serve 1 person. Add some itlian seasoning if you'd like.
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons kraft shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 slices oscar mayer shaved beef salami
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese, kraft deli deluxe mozzarella cheese slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread pizza sauce evenly onto bread slices; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Top 2 of the bread slices with salami and mozzarella cheese; cover with the remaining 2 bread slices, sauce-sides down.
- Cook in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 minute on each side or until golden brown on both sides.