I always order this sandwich when I go to a deli in the 'burbs. Luckily, I don't go there too often because I doubt if it is diet friendly. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry salami until fat has rendered (I like mine a little burnt around the edges). Note: it's a good idea to make a cut in the salami slices so that they'll lay flatter after they're cooked.
- 2Drain salami on paper towels.
- 3Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- 4Place one slice of cheese on unbuttered side of bread.
- 5Top with fried salami slices.
- 6Top salami with remaining slice of cheese.
- 7Place unbutter side of remaining slice of bread on top of the cheese.
- 8Heat frying pan to low/medium heat.
- 9Place sandwich in pan and cook until golden brown.
- 10Flip sandwich and repeat with the other side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salami and Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.1
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 860.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: