Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I'm not sure why they're called Saddleback; these were company potatoes at my inlaws home. I've found I like them better on the grill.
- Carefully cut thin slices across and almost through the potatoes.
- Combine the butter, garlic powder, paprika and seasoned salt.
- Top each potato with the butter mixture, rubbing into the cuts.
- Individually wrap each potato in aluminum foil.
- Roast on a hot, covered grill 45 - 60 minutes or until soft, turning occasionally.