Deb Wolf's Note:
I'm not sure why they're called Saddleback; these were company potatoes at my inlaws home. I've found I like them better on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Carefully cut thin slices across and almost through the potatoes.
- 2Combine the butter, garlic powder, paprika and seasoned salt.
- 3Top each potato with the butter mixture, rubbing into the cuts.
- 4Individually wrap each potato in aluminum foil.
- 5Roast on a hot, covered grill 45 - 60 minutes or until soft, turning occasionally.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Saddleback Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 94.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: